Friday, January 20, 2023

A Few of My Favorite Things


Vintage Film Camera:
I've always grown up around cameras and been fascinated with photography. I received this camera as a gift from my mother on graduation (although I don't have film).

Seashells and Shark Teeth: Prior to moving to Saint Augustine, I lived in Texas where I rarely ever got to see the ocean. I never knew you could just find shark teeth on the beach, so that's been one of my favorite past times recently. As for the conch, the first week of school I went to see the sunrise on the beach with a few friends and freaked out when the waves washed up this giant shell.

EnerGel Pen: These pens have been my favorite since middle school, and I hardly ever write with anything except them. 

Turquoise Bracelets: A week before I left for college my grandma (my best friend and biggest supporter) gifted me two turquoise bracelets as a parting gift and I wear at least one of them every day. 

Shark Tooth Necklace: There's rarely been a day in the past three years that I haven't worn this necklace, I got it when I turned 15 and I never take it off. It used to be gold, but now it's more bronze (because I should probably take it off in the ocean).

Book: Reading has always been a form of escapism for me, especially since coming to college. It's like experiencing two lives at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Natural History of The Senses Relief Sculpture

Overwhelming Confinement spray foam, acrylic paint, glow-in-the-dark paint, chicken wire 36" x 38"' x 10.5" Full, from an...